Friday, October 26, 2007

My 'Cup' exotic strategy

A few hours from now, I join all thoroughbred fans in trying to make money at the Breeder's Cup races. (See previous posts on my overall strategy, for details.) This post outlines my exotics approach.
Remember. The goal here is to enjoy the day and maybe hit a race or two.
For reaaons, mentioned before, I will keep it real simple. In each race I will play two exacta boxes with the same combinations. For instance, if any of the results come in 27 or 72 you will know I have the exacta. I'll keep the other combination to myself. There you have it. No chasing. No analysis. No anxiety. Nothing but pure luck.

This strategy has worked for me on several previous 'Cup' days. In fact, one yielded an impossible $300 payoff. Now that's crushing the cup.

Good luck, all. Enjoy!