Saturday, November 1, 2008

Monster System, working wonders



Only two things surpass the excitement of your selected 93-1 shot opening up on the field in the stretch by two lengths : If the horse wins or runs second. As it is Dutch Striker held on for third, in the last race at Churchill downs, today. I was alive in the double, but happily collected multiple tickets on the $24.80 he paid to show. It was easy to do. In fact, I wrote a book about it.

In the last few weeks, several of these selections won–at monstrous odds, including Buonissimo, $69.80; Unbridled Danger. $38; Stayawaystella, $30;Executive Chief, $28.80; The Mizzus, $47; and even Fleet Valid, at a paltry $12.40. The Monster Move System is working like the 'golden goose' it is.

While, I haven't solved all of it's wonders, I have gained enough knowledge of the system to have these horses, at least, across the board. I am also developing a great deal of that elusive patience; preferring to save wagering for 'move' races.

Daily doubles, are a regular hit. It is only a matter of time before I string together pick threes using these horses as the key. No rush, though.

These opportunities happen, nearly everyday. I am taking it slow.