Wednesday, November 26, 2008

60-1 wheel at Big A; 22-1 win at Church

So, what's to say? I've been telling anyone who will listen. Matter of fact, I'm going to stop talking. As soon as I let you know that in the eighth double at Aqueduct, today, I back-wheeled Good and Loud. Yup. It cost me $6. Horse was 60-1
I had no opinion in the eighth. That's right. Back-wheeled. Despite his obvious shortcomings, Good and Loud,was also a classic 'monster move.' As the major promoter of the system, I had no choice. Since I already was going to make a mint if he won, I bet this long-shot to place and show. (Knowing Mike Sedlacek is a move trainer and that Erick Lopez can ride, sealed the deal). He won by open lengths. Look at the chart. Double paid $417 for $2.

At about the same time, at Churchill Downs, move horse Grinding Miss was paying off on my across the board bet in the seventh at Churchill Downs. Not being a fan of jock Orlando Mojica, I originally had crossed this horse off my plays list until I saw trainer Montgomery's outstanding 40% record when he uses him. Thanks DRF.

The move is a monster when it hits!