Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't listen to me..

Boom! Little things mean a lot. Like knowing what to look for in the Daily Racing Form. Congratulations to Jacqueline Davis, daughter of famed New York rider Robbie Davis for her first career win on Blue Hill Bay at 64-1, trained by move trainer Scott Everett.

And, congratulations to me, too, for noticing that the horse showed--not one-but several monster moves in her past performances. That lead me to a race in July when she won at 11-1 (off of another move). Yep, I had her--to win and in the exacta. Had she been a more noted rider, I would have had her across the board several times. (Note to self: My four contenders in the race generated a $14,000 superfecta. Make sure to take a look). But, I ain't crying.

I keep telling folks about this move being a long-shot player's dream. It's OK with me if they don't listen.