Thursday, June 26, 2008

Straight Out of the Book

I have never been a fan of jockey Joe Bravo. Our souls don't mix. I bet him he loses. I don't, he wins. I now have an especially large bone to pick with him after he was dq'd on favorite in Monmouth's 4th.
He was the leadoff to a pick three where i singled picture-book 'move' horse Jeterina (16-1) in the fifth race with four horses in the sixth. including $75 winner Libertarian ridden by Pedro Cotto.(A June 13 post, here, alerted players to Cotto's long-shot knack.)

Fortunately I had both winners in straight betting. It's not the same.

At Belmont, 'move' winners included:
Unique Citizen, $15.60
Watch My Lass, second at 22-1
Shuffling Madness, 7-1 rallied too late

All of these winners are straight out of the "Monster Move System" book. A $2 win bet on Jeterina, could have paid for the cost of the download. Enough, said.

Note: Follow Digital Age in NY (39-1, yesterday)