Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Monster System available, finally


OK folks, it's finally done. A companion website to this blogspot is now open and prepared to offer details of the Monster Move System I so readily use to pick long shot winners. The address is horseplayerunited.com.

When i started this blog it was merely to keep record of my own handicapping experiences. I never expected to sell anything, except, maybe logo items.

As I posted, I began to realize how much this one system was working for me. I decided to share. To that end, I put together an 84-page booklet to demonstrate the system. It was a lot of work. You can now download it for a $30 fee at horseplayerunited.com on the BLOG page. One $30 winner and the book pays for itself.

Contents of the rest of the site are under consideration and construction. I plan to keep track of 'move' winners on the HITS page; take a look at 'moves' that didn't work on the MISSES page.

I expect the rest of the site to focus on other workable methods (windows) of approaching the game, particularly for the $2 bettor. Please visit and give me your suggestions and opinions. Send your e-mails to mover@horseplayerunited.com.

That said, let me answer a few questions before you ask.

Yes, It is based on information readily available in the Daily Racing Form. As I've said before, DRF is my bible.

No. The system is not a be all, end all. It is one approach to picking long-shots.

Yes. Every example in the book was selected before the race.

No. It is not a quick-fix system. Once you identify the key factor, you still have to use your own judgment to solidify the play. (More on that in future posts).

Yes. I have already started another list of the system's successes. If there is enough response, I would like to make it a focus of the site's forum.

Yes. This blog continues.