Saturday, November 24, 2007

Living in The Zone


There's nothing like being in the zone, when it comes to handicapping horses. Churchill Downs bid me a fond farewell on it's last day, with a $45 winner in the second race. Coupled with my second choice in the race, I took down a $305 exacta.

Over to the Big A, in the third race, I decided that Wayne Lukas was going to end his dry spell and begin to roll (make a note of it). Easy winner Legacy Thief paid $26, and in front of the favorite netted a $68 exacta.
Those who read this post, know Jockey Espinoza is my favorite long-shot rider. My confidence in him, snatched a $31,60 in the very next race. (I've got to figure out how to string these winners together in pick 3's.) That's later.
Today, they are not going to get me. I lost my wager in Churchill's 6th and am still way up. Without a very good reason, no more bets today.