Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Forced Vacation


The pros suggest that even casual players take a certain period of time away from racing in order to regroup, reorganize and prepare for full scale assault. Well, with the Aqueduct inner-dirt track playing front-running favorites, and the west-coast weather following suit in California, I have been forced into a vacation from racing.
It never fails to amuse me, that periods like this always seem to happen, just when I am feeling super-confident about my ability to master this handicapping game.
Maybe, God is trying to tell me something.
I will heed the warnings--this time--and instead endeavor to explore the nature of the game. So, the content of my posts to this site, for a period, will be about just that--the game and it's nature.
Perhaps when things normalize and I am done with these evaluations, I will be better able to accomplish my handicapping mission. Stay tuned.