Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Taking stock of success

Nothing lasts forever. Thanks to the system, I am currently enjoying my most profitable period, ever. My overall handicapping has improved to the point where I am making ingenious decisions, seeing trainer strategies clear as a bell--and wagering 'brilliantly.' This is Heaven.

Realistically, it can't continue. For my own sanity, I am accepting that, today--in writing! In guarded optimistic terms this simply means slow down. By bridling my nature, I won't take this success for granted.

Three of the last four days I have had to follow my own rule about limiting wagering after a big-score day. My newest rule 'NO' (no opinion) has served well. I will be a winner at Saratoga for the first time in 12 years. Overall, I plan to be more selective. Slow doesn't mean stop.

Never fear. I still have the Monster Move.