Monday, August 31, 2009

Not smug; Convinced!

As the Saratoga meet comes to an end, it's difficult not to be smug about the success of the Monster Move system. Day in and out , I watch the experts (Much respect for them.) analyze each race at whatever track--giving detailed reasons for this or that selection. Inevitably, they overlook horses like Moontune Missy ($36), Inca King ($14.80), Belle of Camden ($39.60) and today's Dean Henry ($19), as even contenders. And, every day, I profit from their misunderstanding of a simple running line.
During August, the longest drought between such winners has been two days.

I am, by no means, a pro. I still haven't mastered the finite points of the system. Yet, I wouldn't trade it for the world. If there is one secret to long-shots winners at the track, I've got to believe this is it. I am, truly, blessed!