Thursday, May 21, 2009

Working sabbatical

There seem to be less hours in a day than there used to be. Another pressing family matter has caused me to suspend wagering activities--and therefore, frequent posts to this blog.

At the same time, I am working on a second edition of Monster Movers. This time I no longer feel the need to prove that the system works. i have done so in spades. My major initiative in this version is to explore the individual factors--class, pace, distance, etc.--that separate 'real' monsters from pretenders. What makes a trainer say go with the longshot?

Some trainer intentions have easily become obvious, but there is still work to be done. I can comfortably state that I have about 65% of the system mastered. There are, however, too many misleading indicators that aren't worth one cent of wagering. When I can rid myself of the false leads, I should be able to increase the size of my bets on--a lot--fewer races. Stay tuned