Friday, April 16, 2010

Time permitting, I'm back

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get more than 24 hours out of any single day. Since my South American trip, I've picked up more required responsibilities. I am already in charge of the day-to-day living of three octogenarian relatives who haven't a care in the world. Monster research continues. Something had to give. And, it's been this blog.

My apologies to the few who regularly look for information about the Monster Move system. I haven't posted in more than a month. I will attempt to do better.

The best thing is that nothing has changed with the system. It continues to score larger than expected mutuels on predictable horses. Joining the list of trainers who have used this method with aplomb is former New York rider Rudy Rodriguez. He has already sent out more winners than he rode all of last year. Temecula Creek, paid $25 on the same day notable Steve Asmussen sent out cinch Natural Speed to score by daylight at $14.40.

I have been busy investigating the pick-three and pick-four potential of these movers. Early results are encouraging. Imagine using a 15-1 shot as the key single in the middle of an inexpensive pick-three wager. I have taken down $1400, $870 and $581, for starters. Stay tuned.